[US/UK/EU Ship] Jdiag P200 Smart Hook Powerful Probe Free Shipping
Frequently bought together
- Jdiag P200 Smart Hook Powerful Probe tests all 9V-30V electronic systems quickly, which making it more convenient, faster and smarter!
- Free Update Online.
JDIAG P200 SMART HOOK Powerful Probe
JDIAG P200 SMART HOOK Powerful Probe, the new generation of intelligent circuit analyzer, is the only circuit tester that can be upgraded in the market. It can test all 9V-30V electronic systems quickly. The test time can be greatly shortened, making it more convenient, faster and smarter!
JDIAG P200 Highlights:
1. Free Update Online with One Year Warranty
2. Cable length: 6.0 Meters. With connector, it is more than 6.0 Meters which makes work more easier.
3. The test time is greatly shortened, convenient, fast and smarter!
4. For all 9V-30V electronic systems, Supports Car Truck Motorcycle Boat
5. Multi-languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese and Chinese.You can change launguese by yourself any time.
6. Ship from US/EU Warehouse Tax Free.
JDIAG P200 Functions:
1. Intelligent identification of voltage/resistance
2. Multimeter mode (measure voltage, resistance, diode, continuity, current and frequency)
3. Relay test
4. Injector test
5. Diode test
6. Oscilloscope function
7. 0-5V adjustable power supply
8. Activation of vehicle components
9. Positive and negative polarity test
10. Intelligent circuit breaker protection (adjustable overload)
11. Screen style background optional
12. Network can be upgraded online
13. Built-in Multi-lingual settings.
JDiag P200 Working Mode Display:
JDIAG P200 vs. PPH1 vs. Autel PowerScan PS100:
JDIAG P200 Specifications and Parameters
1) Display............ (320*240 DPI) TFT true color display
2) Working temperature: ........... 0-60°C (32-140 F°)
3) Storage temperature:...........40-70°C (-40-185 F°)
4) External power supply: ... 12V or 24V powered by battery
5) Minimum working voltage:...9V
6) Maximum working voltage: 30V
7) Maximum measuring voltage: 150V
8) Minimum measuring voltage: .....................0.1V
9) Resistance measurement range:... 1 ohm~200K ohm
10) Current measuring range: ..................... 0~18A
11) Maximum continuous current: ..................... 18A
1pc x Solid copper test probe tip
1pc x Extension connection line
1pc x Alligator battery clip
1pc x Relay test line
1pc x Probe adapter
1pc x 25Amp fuse