[US/EU/UK Ship] Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works with Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508
Sale Sold out
Regular price $195.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
AUTEL APB112 Function List:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM508 and IM608
3. 46, 4D data collection
4. 46 smart key password calculation
5. 46 chip simulation
6. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
7. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
8. Collects data from the ignition coil
9. Identify ignition coil troubles
10. Decode vehicle key chip data
11. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
12. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
13. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
14. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Overviews:
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
How to Use Autel APB112?
*Before operating or maintaining APB112, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions.
*Not work alone, but works together with Autel MaxiIM IM608, Autel MaxiIM IM508, and MX808IM
(If you try to use APB112 Smart Key Simulator with IM508, you need to have the XP400)
*Do Not Disconnect the USB Cable when use it
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
AUTEL APB112 Package List:
1pc x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide