[US/UK/EU Ship]GODIAG GT100+ GT100 Pro New Generation OBDII Breakout Box with Electronic Current Display
- GODIAG GT100 + is the new generation of GT100, which covers all the functions of GT100 and adds Electronic Current Display for ECU Module.
- Support more protocols like CANBUS, K-Line, PWM, VPW+, KWP2000.
- Support All Key Lost for Porsche, VW, Mitsubishi etc.
GODIAG GT100+ Highlights:
1. New generation of GT100, Adds Electronic Current Display. You can intuitively see the current display of the ECU by connecting the ECU module with the Banana interface or the DB25 cable, which can make your work much easier.
2. ECU connection + OBDII Protocol Detector + Electronic Current Display.
3. The cable can be extended, with an Optional Dedicated Adapter.
4. Work together with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel devices, Launch, Foxwell etc.
5. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface.
6. One Year Warranty.
GODIAG GT100+ Details:
1. GT100+ adds Electronic Current Display.
On bench connect the ECU module by using the banana connector or db25 dedicated ECU adapter, Godiag GT100+ will display the electronic current.
The advantage to display electronic current value:
The user can intuitively see the current status of the ECU. There is no current display or the actual displayed current is inconsistent with the engineer’s expected current, then you can immediately check whether the wiring is wrong, if the wiring is correct, he can judge that the ECU may be broken, so there is no need to perform diagnostic communication and can directly repair the ECU.
If it shows too much current, then you can also determine if the cable is incorrectly connected or the ECU is broken.
2. GT100+ Adds CANBUS Protocol Communication
GT100+ Pin 1, 9, 3, 11 12, 13, 8 [corresponding to the yellow banana connector on the machine], these non-standard obd2 protocol interface may display CAN BUS or K-Line communication protocol. GT100 can only display K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol. GT100+ will display CANBUS K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol communication.
3. Reset instrument/immobilizer when all keys lost
When you want to program key for VW, Porsche, Mitsubishi and nother cars with all keys lost, or to program Toyota ECU, you need to activate the dashboard (reset instrument) or wake up the immobilizer module first. Then you can operate directly by using GT100 GT100+.
a. To replace the engine ECU of Toyota or to use some key programmer to program Toyota when all keys lost, it requires to short-circuit PIN13-PIN4
b. To program Mitsubishi key with all keys lost or to set OBDII when all remote keys lost, please short-circuit PIN1-PIN4.
c. For Porsche and VAG 4th generation / 5th generation keys (for example new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7), please use GT100+ to short-circuit banana connector PIN 16—-PIN 1 to lit up the dashboard, after that use the key programming tool to connect with the female adapter of GT100+ for data collection. Some vehicle dashboards won’t be lit up, but data can also be collected, for example: A6L Q7.
1pc x Host
1pc x OBD 2-in-1 Extension Cable
1pc x Colored Jumper Cable
1pc x Power Supply 12V
1pc x Resistance 120 ohm
6pcs x Banana Plug
24pcs x Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins