[US/UK/EU Ship] 2022 Original Autel Maxisys Ultra Intelligent Full Systems Diagnostics Tool With MaxiFlash VCMI Get Free MSOBD2KIT or MaxiBAS BT506
The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostic tablet designed to maximize technicians’ intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS, an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad) and substantial 256GB built-in memory. It offers new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and confirm repairs of the tested components.
Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced autoscan features and Intelligent diagnostic option, the MaxiSys Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station of it ensures that you will always have the power to scan.
Autel Maxisys Ultra Highlights:
1. No IP Limitation
2. Updated Version of MK908P/ MS908P/ Elite/ MS909/ MS919: All-in-one comprehensive scanner for large repair workshops
3. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
4. Support New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/ CAN FD, Mega CAN
5. Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device: VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
6. Provide Latest OE Level Coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
7. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
8. Secure Gateway Access: Authorized FCA SGM Access with AutoAuth Account
9.Split-Screen Multi-Application Navigation with Super Fast Running Speed, Greatly Improving Your Work Efficiency
1. Buy Autel Maxisys Ultra Get Free MSOBD2KIT (US Customer Only) or Free Autel MaxiBAS BT506. If you don't need the free gift, price will be $4199, please contact Whatsapp +86 139 9569 6053
2. Not support Benz gateway.
3. Default Language: English.
MaxiSys Ultra is Autel's most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
1. Oscilloscope Preset Guided & Component Tests / Waveform Library
2. Split Screen Multi-Application Function / Dual Wi-Fi Connection
3. Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
4. Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips Video Library
5. Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis & Fault Code Solutions
6. Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles)
7. License Plate Reader
8. ScanVIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
9. Secure Gateway Access: Authorized FCA SGM Access with AutoAuth Account (sold separately)
10. Includes Docking Station, Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case
11. Enhanced Diagnostic Reports: PreSCAN & PostSCAN
12. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
13. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
14. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel Maxisys Ultra Functions:
1. Intelligent Diagnostics and VCMI 5-in-1
One-Stop Solution to Guide Customers to Solve the Faults
1). DTC and Symptom Based Repair Guided Assistance
2). Single Screen - Multiple Repair Guidance Options
* Technical Service Bulletin Search Listing
* DTC Analysis - Repair Advice From OE Repair Library
* Repair Assist - OE Repair Content Library Access
* Repair Tips - MaxiFIX Community User Based Advice
* Relevant Cases - OE Repair History Library Access
* VCMI Component Measurement - Guided Test Plans
5-in-1 VCMI, Diagnose & Program Vehicles More Efficiently
Except working as a diagnostic tool, it also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
More Advanced than J2534: With the 3 diagnostic protocols (D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210), Ultra can work with more OEM diagnostic tools and diagnose & program more vehicles than J2534 programming tools.
1). New Combination Vehicle Communication and Measurement Interface
* D-PDU / J2534 / RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols Cover More Vehicle Types
* DoIP / CAN FD Protocols for High-Speed CAN Cover New Vehicle Models
* NEW Oscilloscope - Faster Bandwidth 20MHz / Sample Rate 80MS/s
* Higher 12-Bit Resolution / Larger Memory 32Mil Samples
2). Affordable Test Component Combination for Repair Confirmation
* Combined Signal Detection and Signal Stimulation
* OBDII Channel Detection / DLC Pin Location and Direct Measurement
* Protocol CAN Testing / Advanced Triggering / Auto-Scale Zooming
3). Easier Operation of Built-In Preset Guided Tests for Faster Operation
* Custom Probe Specification & Reference Waveform Libraries
* Saved Test Configurations / Component Tests / Data Graphs
2. Advanced ECU Programming & Coding
The need to perform programming & coding services is now more relevant in the aftermarket than ever. There are more and more instances where programming/coding is necessary, e.g., replacing a module, replacing the existing software or firmware in the ECUs, fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, etc. There are two general types of programming operations:
A. Coding--also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Programming --downloads the latest version of software from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software updates yourself), and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU.
Autel MaxiSys Ultra with VCMI can help you solve all above issues. With D-PDU, SAE J2534 & RP1210 protocols, Auto scan tool Maxisys Ultra provides diagnosing, coding, and programming for more passenger and commercial vehicles, much more advanced than J2534 programming tools.
- Online ECU programming & coding without any special connectors for BMW (F & G chassis);
- Online ECU programming for new chassis of Benz (204, 212, 207, 463, etc.); Online SCN for Benz (222, 212, 204, 205, etc.);
- Online ECU coding for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Renault, etc.
- ECU programming & coding for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, etc.
- The VCMI module also supports various common vehicle buses protocols, for instance: KPW, CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP, etc. Speaking of the CAN-FD, its transmission speed is 14 times faster than CAN.
26 Commonly Used Reset Functions for Fast Maintenance or Repairs:
Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, ABS Bleed, TPMS, Airbag Reset, DPF Reg., IMMO Service, Injector Coding, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Adaption, ABS/SRS, Gear Learning, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration, Language Change, Headlight Matching, A/F Setting, WIN DR Roof, Odometer, CHG Tire Size, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Trans Adaption.10+ Advanced Functions for Different Vehicle Models:
Neutral Gear Position Learning, Torque Sensor Adjustment, Signal Check, Yaw Rate Sensor (YRS) Learn, Clutch Pedal Position Learn, Cylinder Power Balance, Component Matching, Stop/Start Reset, Transport Mode, Auto-Door Lock, etc.
- Oil Reset, to reset the oil service lamp for the engine oil life system; EPB Reset, to reset the brake pad after replacing the brake pad.
- ABS Bleeding, to perform various bi-directional tests of Anti-lock Braking System;
- Injector Coding, to write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector.
- Suspension Calibration, to adjust the height of the body; SAS Calibration, to calibrate the steering angle after replacement.
- Anti-theft Matching, to disable the lost key and add the new key’s data for security.
- BMS Reset, to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of the vehicle battery.
- Tire Pressure Reset, to look up the tire sensor IDs, reset tire pressure, and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
- DPF Reset, to retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, and reset the DPF light.
- Throttle Matching, to make initial settings to throttle actuators.
- Gearbox Matching, to achieve a more comfortable and ideal shift quality.
- WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, Cylinder, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, etc., and are still growing.
1). NEW Topology Module Listing CAN BUS Tree
* Single Page Color Coded Module Status Mapping
2). Enhanced DTC Guided AutoScan Module Listing
* Review Module DTCs From AutoScan With Greater Detail
3). Scan VIN NEW Feature - Barcode or Text Recognition
* Easily Scan Vehicle ID by Camera to Identify
5. Secure Gateway Access
Easier Automatic Scan Tool Authentication
* Authorized OEM Access Account Registration
* Confirmation of Compatible Diagnostic Platform
* Approved Credential Stored in Maxisys Software
* Immediate Authorized Secure Gateway Access
* Management of Registered Account Use
How The Autel Ultra Differs from The Maxisys Elite and MS908S/ Pro:
1. Android 7.0
2. With More Memory: 256GB Memory
3. With Larger Screen: 12.9-Inch Touchscreen
4. With MaxiFlash VCMI Interface: With The Updated J2534 VCI includes oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, CanBUS tester
5. Topology M Module Listing CAN BUS Tree
6. Split Screen View to View Two Different Functions
7. With Faster processor
8. Does not Include a Docking Station
9. Does not Include Early OBD-II Adapters!
The Autel MaxiSys Ultra is a multi-platform diagnostic solution comprised of a powerful 12.9-inch TFT-LCD touchscreen Android-based tablet, a VCMI communication and diagnostic measurement unit and an on-tool and cloud-based repair instructions and expert advice. As an intelligent diagnostic and information system, MaxiSys Ultra not only displays the relevant repairs gathered from experienced industry experts, but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently.
There are two main components to the MaxiSys system:
* MaxiSys Tablet – the central processor and monitor for the system.
* MaxiFlash VCMI - Vehicle Communication and Measurement Interface
This manual describes the construction and operation of these devices and how they work together to deliver diagnostic solutions.
1. 12.9" TFT-LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
2. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
3. Power LED - refer to Table 2-1 Power LED Description for details
4. Front Camera
5. Built-in Microphone
6. Docking Station Port
7. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the tablet
9. Rear Camera
10. Camera Flash
11. Mini USB Port – Cannot be used with the USB Port simultaneously
12. USB Port
13. USB Port
14. Mini SD Card Slot
15. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
16. Head Phone Jack
17. DC Power Supply Input Port
18. Lock/Power Button – long press to turn on and off the Tablet, or short press to lock the screen.
1. Multimeter Jacks
2. USB Port
4. DC Power Supply Input Port
5. Power Button
6. Power LED – refer to Table 2-4 Power LED Description for details
7. Battery LED - refer to Table 2-5 Battery LED Description for details
8. Waveform generator LED - lights green when operating in the waveform generator mode
9. Multimeter LED - lights green when operating in the multimeter mode
10. Oscilloscope LED - flashes green when operating in the oscilloscope mode
11. Vehicle LED - refer to Table 2-6 Vehicle LED Description for details
12. Ethernet Port
13. Vehicle Data Connector (DB26-Pin)
14. Input Channel A
15. Input Channel B
16. Input Channel C
17. Input Channel D
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Specifications:
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
* WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
* Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||
* 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3,
SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H),
SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81),
KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Package List:
1pc x Main Unit
1pc x MaxiFlash VCMI
1pc x Main Cable V2.0
1pc x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1pc x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
2pcs x Light Fuse 6x30mm
1pc x Clipper Cable
4pcs x Scope Test Lead
2pcs x Multimeter Test Lead
2pcs x Secondary Ignition Pickup
2pcs x Attenuator 20:1
1set x Breakout Lead 4x6 PCS
2pcs x Multimeter Probe
1set x Flexible Back-pinning Probe 2x2 PCS
1set x Back-pinning Probe - Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Black 1x5 PCS
2pcs x Back-pinning Probe Screw
20pcs x Back-pinning Probe Replacement Needle
1set x Small Crocodile Clip 2x2 PCS
1set x Large Dolphin Clip 1x2 PCS
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Tool Box
1pc x Carrying Case