[UK Ship] Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Auto Battery and Electrical System Analysis Tool
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Auto Battery and Electrical System Analysis Tool
The Autel MaxiBAS BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool that use as Adaptive Conductance an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity. BT506 enables technicians to view the health status of vehicle's battery and electrical system. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT506 to perform testing and display test results.
Note: The BT506 Does Not Have a Screen!
1. To perform testing and display test results the BT506 must be used with an Autel MaxiSys Tablet
2. Can work with Mobile phones, tablets is not supported, it needs to be matched with a device with a "battery check" icon from Autel MaxiSys Tablet
1. Includes Connected Cable with Clamps
2. Test 6- and 12-Volt Batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
3. Test 12- and 24-Volt Cranking/ Charging Systems
4. Download Free App from Google Play and the App Store
5. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
6. Battery Health Report/ Temperature Compensation / Cloud-Based Service
7. Battery Ratings: Compatible with CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
8. Support In-Vehicle and Out-of-Vehicle Testing of Passenger Vehicle Batteries
* Out-of-vehicle Battery testsing
* In-vehicle testing of Battery, Starter, Charging system voltage (not amps)
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Type C|
|Bluetooth V3.0 BR/ EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Working Current||< 150 mA at 12 V DC|
|CCA Range||100 to 2000 A|
|Voltage Range||6 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature||-10°to 50° C (14° to 122° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
1pc x MaxiBAS BT506
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.